|Product Code : LP380||Brand Name : UGAM|
1) The light emitting property is activated by UV light present in most light sources. This lighting effect is totally different from chemical, electro, sonic or bio-luminescence.
2) The main difference between this paint and florescent paint is that the florescent paints require light at the time of illumination i.e. it does not glow in dark while UGAM FLORO LUMINISCENT paint glows in the dark and gets recharged again in the light. And keep on emitting light throughout its life time.
3) This paint only emits harmless light radiation visible spectrum (450 to 550nm) that is optimum to visible response of the human eye.
4) All shades have different glow time varying from two hours to twelve hours once recharged only for five minutes in bright sunlight or up to 30 minutes in normal artificial lights.
5) These pigments have commercial life span of 15 to 20 years. However on floor, it depends upon wear and tear.
You can Email us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-7219872619.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.